Saturday, May 17, 2008

You Already Are Whatever You Wish To Be


I am definitely on my way to becoming Enlightened. In fact for all practical purposes I AM Enlightened. It's a matter of me totally stepping into it. If you want to become Enlightened, I want nothing more than for you to become Enlightened.


Just what exactly is Enlightenment and how does one achieve it? According to Kant, he indicates right away that the 'way out' that characterizes Enlightenment is a process that releases us from the status of 'immaturity.' And by 'immaturity,' he means a certain state of our will that makes us accept someone else's authority to lead us in areas where the use of reason is called for. Kant gives three examples: we are in a state of 'immaturity' when a book takes the place of our understanding, when a spiritual director takes the place of our conscience, when a doctor decides for us what our diet is to be. In any case, ENLIGHTENMENT IS DEFINED BY A MODIFICATION OF THE PREEXISTING RELATION LINKING WILL, AUTHORITY, AND THE USE OF REASON.


Thus we have all sorts of websites aimed at teaching you "The Secret," "The Law of Attraction," "How To Attract Anything You Wish in No Time At All."One guy in particular used to get on my nerves before I read "The Power of Now" and "A New Earth" by Eckhart Tolle. These books were great in their intention to help me open up my mind to all the possibilities that there are for me. I mean everytime I got on the internet research some things, bam! here comes another website telling me if I could kindly send them anywhere from $97.00 to $2,900.00 they could lead the way I'd be forever Enlightened and I'd be able to attract absolutely anything into my life. I mean all I had to do was look at the respective author and see how his/her life was prospering and follow his/her program and WahLa! my life would be transformed! (By the way, they did not mention the money from the sale of whatever was a good portion of their wealth!) I now know how Jesus felt when he walked into the temple!
There are 7 Spiritual Laws that one must respect. In Deepak Chopra's book "The Seven Spiritual Laws Of Success," Chopra explains them like this:
1. The Law of Pure Potentiality
“The source of all creation is pure consciousness… pure potentiality seeking expression from the unmanifest to the manifest.
And when we realize that our true Self is one of pure potentiality,we align with the power that manifests everything in the universe.“
Example Application:
‘I will practice non-judgment. I will begin my day with the statement, “Today, I shall judge nothing that occurs,” and throughout the day I will remind myself not to judge.’
2. The Law of Giving
“The universe operates through dynamic exchange…giving and receiving are different aspects of the flow of energy in the universe.
And in our willingness to give that which we seek,we keep the abundance of the universe circulating in our lives.“
Example Application:
‘Wherever I go, and whoever I encounter, I will bring them a gift. The gift may be a compliment, a flower, or a prayer. Today, I will give something to everyone I come into contact with, and so I will begin the process of circulating joy, wealth and affluence in my life and in the lives of others.’
‘I will make a commitment to keep wealth circulating in my life by giving and receiving life’s most precious gifts: the gifts of caring, affection, appreciation, and love. Each time I meet someone, I will silently wish them happiness, joy, and laughter.’
3. The Law of Cause and Effect
“Every action generates a force of energy that returns to us in like kind . .what we sow is what we reap.
And when we choose actions that bring happiness and success to others,the fruit of our karma is happiness and success.”
Example Application:
‘Whenever I make a choice, I will ask myself two questions: “What are the consequences of this choice that I’m making?” and “Will this choice bring fulfillment and happiness to me and also to those who are affected by this choice?”‘
4. The Law of Least Effort
“Nature’s intelligence functions with effortless ease . . .with carefreeness, harmony, and love.
And when we harness the forces of harmony, joy, and love,we create success and good fortune with effortless ease.“
Example Application:
‘I will practice acceptance. Today I will accept people, situations, circumstances, and events as they occur. I will know that this moment is as it should be, because the whole universe is as it should be. I will not struggle against the whole universe by struggling against this moment. My acceptance is total and complete. I accept things as they are this moment, not as I wish they were.’
‘Today my awareness will remain established in Defenselessness. I will relinquish the need to defend my point of view. I will feel no need to convince or persuade others to accept my point of view. I will remain open to all points of view and not be rigidly attached to any one of them.’
5. The Law of Intention and Desire
“Inherent in every intention and desire is the mechanics for its fulfillment . . .Intention and desire in the field of pure potentiality have infinite organizing power.
And when we introduce an intention in the fertile ground of pure potentiality,we put this infinite organizing power to work for us.“
Example Application:
“I will make a list of all my desires. I will carry this list with me wherever I go. I will look at this list before I go into my silence and meditation. I will look at it before I go to sleep at night. I will look at it when I wake up in the morning.”
6. The Law of Detachment
“In detachment lies the wisdom of uncertainty . . .in the wisdom of uncertainty list the freedom from our past, from the known,which is the prison of past conditioning.
And in our willingness to step into the unknown, the field of all possibilities,we surrender ourselves to the creative mind that orchestrates the dance of the universe.“
Example Application:
“Today I will commit myself to detachment. I will allow myself and those around me the freedom to be as they are. I will not rigidly impose my idea of how things should be. I will not force solutions on problems, thereby creating new problems. I will participate in everything with detachment involvement.”
7. The Law of Purpose in Life
“Everyone has a purpose in life . . . a unique gift or special talent to give to others.
And when we blend this unique talent with service to others,we experience the ecstasy and exultation of our own spirit,which is the ultimate goal of all goals.“
Example Application:
‘I will make a list of my unique talents. Then I will list all the things that I love to do while expressing my unique talents. When I express my unique talents and use them in the service of humanity, I lose track of time and create abundance in my life as well in the lives of others.’
‘I will ask myself daily, “How can I serve?” and “How can I help?” The answers to these questions will allow me to help and serve my fellow human beings with love.’
Tomorrow we'll go to other places, and GIVE you other things that won't cost you your keyboard and monitor! Do me a favor ok? Remember that you already are whom you wish to become and you already have that which you want.
Lovin Life, Truth Is

No comments: